Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
lattice chicken pot pie
Mexican street corn pasta
chicken Ghiveci
creamy chicken tortilla soup, jalapeno jack popovers
butter basted ribeyes, twice baked potatoes, broccoli
brisket tacos, pinto beans
pork souvlaki, naan

Monday, March 1, 2010

Artichoke Parmesan Dip

I made this for my dinner party and it was a definite hit! I think anything with artichokes makes for a tasty meal, but surprisingly, I don't like spinach and artichoke dip. It must be a mayonnaise thing...
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
printable recipe

1 cup sour cream
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons parsley

Stir all ingredients together to combine. Refrigerate for one hour before serving. Serve with vegetables, crackers or baguette slices.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks! I will be trying this out sometime this week. :)looks yummy

jj said...

this looks AMAZING! i love love love artichoke! i am going to make it this week for us to try! yumm yumm!

Katie said...

I make a similar dip but add in a bit of dill. It goes very well with the artichokes!

katie said...

I will have to try adding dill. I love dill!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...