Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
crockpot country chicken stew
citrus chicken fajitas, black beans
pan roasted lemon-thyme chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli
easiest ever carbonara, green beans
minestrone soup, mozzarella basil bread
pepperoni pizza with perfect pizza dough, salad
out for a holiday party

Monday, March 1, 2010

Artichoke Parmesan Dip

I made this for my dinner party and it was a definite hit! I think anything with artichokes makes for a tasty meal, but surprisingly, I don't like spinach and artichoke dip. It must be a mayonnaise thing...
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
printable recipe

1 cup sour cream
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons parsley

Stir all ingredients together to combine. Refrigerate for one hour before serving. Serve with vegetables, crackers or baguette slices.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Miss67C said...

thanks! I will be trying this out sometime this week. :)looks yummy

Janelle said...

this looks AMAZING! i love love love artichoke! i am going to make it this week for us to try! yumm yumm!

Katie said...

I make a similar dip but add in a bit of dill. It goes very well with the artichokes!

katie said...

I will have to try adding dill. I love dill!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...