Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
lattice chicken pot pie
Mexican street corn pasta
chicken Ghiveci
creamy chicken tortilla soup, jalapeno jack popovers
butter basted ribeyes, twice baked potatoes, broccoli
brisket tacos, pinto beans
pork souvlaki, naan

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Burger Time

I am not a huge fan of hamburgers, in fact, I didn't try one until I was in college. The texture of ground beef has always bothered me. I still prefer a very thin burger, think McDonald's thin. Here is the recipe I used this Memorial Day. I made normal sized burgers for C and one tiny and thin burger for me. I much prefer the bread to the burger.









Burgers
1.5 lbs of ground beef
2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce
1/8 cup minced onion
1 egg
1 teaspoon Tony Chacheres spice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 cup breadcrumbs

Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Divide into 6 equal sections. Form each section into a patty and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once. Add cheese if desired the last five minutes of cooking. Serve on toasted buns with any condiments you like.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I don't eat burgers, either. And I know it's the texture, not the meat, since I can't even eat turkey burgers.

David swears by putting some white corn syrup in his burger mixture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...